We are looking for a Sr. Google Ads Specialist to join our team of digital marketers! We are a global team who serves a large number of eCommerce websites in the United States and Canada. We seek a Google Ads PPC Specialist whose ultimate objective is to grow and scale eCommerce brands while driving equal or lower costs per customer acquisition.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via various paid search engine and social marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Experience working with DTC Brand (Must)
- Experience working in-house for an e-commerce brand or in an agency setting
- Continuously meet revenue and ROAS target for up to 15 to 20 client projects
- Quick and thoughtful execution of ads by writing compelling copy, the error-free building of ads, and troubleshooting account performance
- End-to-end campaign management (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum sales).
- Problem-solving your way to reach success in our client’s ad accounts by digging into the data and transforming that into actionable next steps
- Staying informed with paid search and social industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates
- Developing advertisement copy for paid media campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest, and engagement from the targeted audience.
- Continuously monitor, identify and improve all three components of the Google Ads Quality Score: Ad Relevance, Expected CTR, and Landing Page Experience
- Assure keyword targets, landing page content, and text ad copy are all in close alignment and optimized
- Coordinate with our designer to ensure creative assets meet goals and expectations
- 5+ years of experience creating and optimizing multiple Google Ads account at scale (this is the #1 requirement for this job, and if you haven’t done this, this isn’t the position for you)
- Confident interpersonal communicator and relationship builder, including the ability to hold people accountable and conduct difficult conversations
- Expert knowledge of the following: Shopify, BigCommerce Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics (and eCommerce View), Google Tag Manager, SEM, and Copywriting. (There is support in these platforms as other teammates are also experts in these areas)
- Experience building, connecting, optimizing, and troubleshooting data feeds in Google Merchant Center
- An ability to think about a brand’s 360 digital approaches from customer acquisition to customer retention. An insatiable curiosity, and an inability to leave a problem alone until you’ve found one or many different potential solutions A desire to take risks but only after carefully examining the calculus and determining that your chosen course of action is the most effective
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Merchant Center
- Google Shopping
- Google Search
- Google Display and Youtube Ads
- Bachelors/Master’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Universal Analytics
- Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Video
- Google Shopping Ads
- Google Ads Smart campaigns
- This is a remote job
- The timing for work is Monday To Friday, 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM
- It is a night shift
- A great attitude and a lack of ego.
- Marketing & Advertising